Sunday 26 August 2012

MUA Lip Boom's review and swatches.


Hey everyone so I am now back from London and I was actually planning on putting up part 1 of my makeup haul (from london) today, but I catched a cold and fever earlier this week so my mood was not at the top and the haul did not turn out good so I am going to re-film it this week. But I still wanted to get something up on my blog today so I decided to do a review on the MUA Lip Booms.

                     
So I picked up two of the LipBooms and they were 3 pounds each, now afterwards I actually regret not buying more of them but oh well. The ones I bought is in the color CHEEKY! and I'TS A SITUATION.

                                 

CHEEKY! is a really beautiful bubblegum pink without being to pale.
Pictureas of CHEEKY!

Only the lipstick.
With the lipgloss on top.


IT'S A SITUATION is a really deep purple/reddish color.
Pictures of IT'S A SITUATION:
Only the lipstick.
with the lipgloss on top.

I am really impressed with the lipsticks! they are really creamy and they give a beautiful matt finnish. The thing that I like most about them is that they don't stain the lips, because I find that quite common in "cheap" lipsticks. The lipsticks stay on for maybe a few houers but then you will have to touch it up but that is almost always the case with lipsticks.



The lippglosses are also very nice but quite odd, and I say that because the lipgloss have very big chunks of glitter in it wich I have never experienced with a lipgloss before but I have to admit that I quite like it! and they are perfect for a night out if you want to be a bit more sparkly!;D the lipglosses also smells like coconut wich is my favorite scent so I really can't complain. 


Overall I really recommend these lip boom's and for the 3 pound price you really can't go wrong. Please let me know in the comments if you have tried them and what you thought of them!, I would love to read it:) xox


1 comment:

  1. The red looks amazing on you! Great post.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete