Saturday 18 August 2012

What makeup/beauty products I'm bringing on vacation

So right now it's less than a day till I once again will be in the wonderful city that is London. I am super happy and excited, London is by far the greatest city I have ever been to and growing up in a family that likes to travel, I have been to a lot of different citys.
 I Love everything about London! the people, the culture, the atmosphere and the beautiful architexture. People might think I'm a bit odd but I actually really like the wheather aswell, I mean sure there can be a lot of rainy days but it doesn't get to hot during the summer and it doesn't get to cold during the winter (people who live there might think it's very cold during the winter but it's nothing compared to sweden!).
 I also just want to put it out there that I see London as my future home but I will sadly not be moving there until next year. Anyways enough about me explaining my love for London and lets get in to the purpose of this post;).

So just yeasterday I posted a video telling you girls what makeup and beauty product's I am bringing with me to London. In my opinion I did not bring much at all but other people might think different.

My makeup bag, my makeup brushes and beauty products.

This is what's inside my makeup bag.

 I brought with me as little as I possibly could so that I could shop more while I was there;) Anyways here you have the video:

         

I hope you enjoyed it and have a nice day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment